Monday 12 December 2011

Unforgettable Childhood Moments


One of the most memorable childhood memories of mine revolves around the time when I was little and I was always looking forward to going to our cottage located in the central part of Finland. It was so much fun there and there were always so many things to do. However, the best part was that at the cottage all of the family was gathered together. We were spending time not like at home but truly together without the distraction of TV or computers. It was great to go swimming in the lake, after that enjoy the moist heat of the sauna, and then once it started to get dark go inside and gather together in the living room to play some board games. My favorite moment was when we laid down the Monopoly board on this low coffee table of ours, made some hot chocolate with marshmallows and started playing in front of this flickering fire and in the warmth that our fireplace provided.



I have decided that I want to offer my family the same kind of memories that I have. And I love it that it is not about spending thousands or just buying material things in order to get these wonderful memories. To be able to provide these memories for my family, I decided to act and start building the future based on my experiences as a child. Our current cottage is quite developed as in it is not as rural as my childhood cottage was. In order to bring the rural feel to it, I decided to find out about the options of building a separate sauna and installing a fireplace. Building a sauna was trickier and I am still trying to figure out the details of how to execute it, but with the fireplace everything turned out to be easier.



When I started looking for a fireplace, our family friend mentioned Uunisepät because they had gotten great service there. So, I went straight there and truly got very friendly and knowledgeable service. In no time, I had been shown about thirty fireplace options and got a lot of useful information on how to actually do it and how the whole process is going to proceed. I am so happy to start going through the different fireplace models with my partner. Thank you experts at Uunisepät!

No comments:

Post a Comment