Monday 12 December 2011

The New Trend of Decorative Fireplaces



Today I visited a large department store. I was browsing the home section because I just moved into a new apartment and I have to decorate it from the scratch. It is very enjoyable to look for things that will make your home feel cozy, welcoming and at the same time stylish, too. For me the most important things is to make home feel and look like me so that my home reflects and portrays my personality. I found amazing blankets and decorative pillows – those really big ones that you can even throw on the floor and sit on while eating Japanese style dinner. Also, good lighting system is really important for coziness and comfort. I was lucky to find a floor lamp which reaches over the couch and then few smaller ones to put on the shelves and tables. While I was filling the basket with different things I bumped into decorative fireplaces – never seen those before! There were few models but all of them were quite small, the biggest one was about 100 cm wide and 50 centimeters high.

Intrigued, I asked the salesperson about these decorative fireplaces. Apparently they work on gas and do not provide any heat. So they really are purely for decorative purpose only. They could be a good solution if you have little space in your home. However, when I asked about the price I was quite surprised for the price for this little non-heating decorative element was only half of what I paid for the Uunisepät authentic stone fireplace that was recently installed in my new apartment. Of course, you can’t get a real fireplace from your local department store but when you get the fireplace from Uunisepät you can be sure to receive the best customer service and a fireplace that will serve you and your family for decades.

I left the store a bit bedazzled but happy about the fact that I can go and enjoy the beautiful fireplace that is not only there for decorative purpose but also keeps me and my family warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment