Monday 12 December 2011

Fireplace Accessories


A week ago I moved into a new apartment. So far it has been great although quite time-consuming and energy draining. I can’t wait to get all the furniture and my belongings in the right places so I can actually start living in my new apartment instead of trying to figure out how the furniture pieces are put together and stressing about whether or not the neighbors are angry at me for hammering the nails into the wall at 8pm. What I am really looking forward to is inviting friends over for a housewarming party. However, the list of guests is the only thing that is ready concerning the housewarming. I still have no idea what to cook and where to go to continue the night. Now that most furniture is assembled and some decorative elements are in place, I have started to answer my friends’, and my own, questions about the housewarming.

Once everything was somewhat in order I went online to have a look at the recipe websites, which are surprisingly quite many. Luckily, I managed to find recipes for all kinds of small snacks, such as spring rolls and caramelized popcorn. I also decided on a nice, intimate wine bar where we could all go after 10pm, since from 10pm onwards no noise is welcomed in our building, which is of course understandable.

After all this my friends still had one question: what would I prefer as a housewarming gift. That I didn’t have to think about long because I didn’t want anything useless or pointless so I knew the answer for this question. I wrote my friends that their company is the best gift but if they insist on bringing something I would like to have accessories for my fireplace – and I have never had a fireplace until I moved into this apartment. My friends were a bit clueless where to buy such things so I directed them to Uunisepät. I wasn’t scared to make them go to Uunisepät as newbies without any prior knowledge about fireplace accessories because I myself got excellent service there when I went there to ask how to take care of the fireplace - and I went there as a newbie myself.


1 comment:

  1. very useful blog about fireplace accessories(<a href="http://www.indoorflame.dk/produkter/tilbehor>Pejs tilbehør</a>)
    i like it this is the most useful way to provide help ...

    ReplyDelete